During a live-tweet The Vampire Diaries Candice Accola shared 15 new random facts about herself!
While her character of Caroline Forbes may be whiny, painfully optimistic, annoyingly needy, and a type-A OCD personality, they’re both sweet, adorable, and love being vampires! Candice is also extremely talented whether it comes to acting or singing, as we saw in 6×15 “Let Her Go” where she sang at Mama Liz’s funeral, and after which she flipped her humanity switch and transformed into a derailed, bitchy, but still fun-loving Caroline.
Below are 15 fun facts Candice shared about herself during a live-tweet for “The Downward Spiral” as she interacted with fans of the show.
1. Candice confessed that she doesn’t really believe vampires exist. Unless she decides at some point that she wants to believe in them. Just in case, she should probably stay out of dark alleys in the middle of the night!
2. She says her favorite stage for Caroline is after she became a vampire, thanks to Katherine smothering her with her hospital pillow.
3. Out of all the possible supernatural creatures she could pick (i.e., werewolf, witch, or vampire), she’d be a vampire. Even though she doesn’t believe in them, a vampire is what she’d choose if she had to pick.
4. Recently Candice married Joe King, and she admits that she loves married life and is enjoying it “incredibly well!” One of the reasons she says is because she “got a good one!” How cute is that!
5. She admitted she loves Spain and Italy. She’s spent many times in Barcelona and Joe popped the question during a trip to Italy!
6. If she had to choose between chocolate and cheese, she’d pick cheese over chocolate. Really!
7. She said out of all the seasons, spring, summer, winter, and fall, her favorite is fall, or autumn. The season of turning leaves, apple cider, and Halloween! Perfect for vampires!
8. Candice said she loves playing Caroline and wouldn’t want to play any other character, especially now that she flipped her humanity switch. As she says, “Caroline – she’s home.”
9. She would consider directing if given the opportunity. Julie Plec, Ian Somerhalder, and Paul Wesley have already taken turns behind the camera, so maybe she’ll be next. As she said, “Maybe, who knows?”
10. If she had to choose between city or country, she’d pick the bright lights of the city.
11. Besides TVD, She loves the Comedy Central gal pal comedy “Broad City,” her other current favorite!
12. Although it’s not really a color, she said “My favorite color is Glitter :)” Sounds like she was channeling Caroline for that answer.
13. She’d pick teleportation as a superpower because it’s “much cheaper than plane tickets.” Since she loves to travel, this would definitely be a must to have.
14. She admits she’d like to visit Brazil if she could pick anywhere in the world to be right now. Brazil has a huge TVD fan following.
15. Candice loves watching TV, which is her favorite activity for when she has days off.
Candice singing “Eternal Flame” and “Go In Peace”
Watch Candice as Carolne on The Vampire Diaries Thursdays at 8/7c, on The CW!
Other Related Posts
Rehash recap five for The Originals and The Vampire Diaries recent episodes! Arielle Kebbel rehashe...
Who is left standing after Klaus is put on trial in The Originals season finale 3x22 "The Bloody Cr...
Klaus is put on trial by Marcel in The Originals season 3 finale 3x22 "The Bloody Crown"! In The Or...
Julie Plec and Michael Narducci share inside scoops for The Originals 3x22 "The Bloody Crown"! In T...