TV Guide Magazine will be releasing special feature 2015 Comic-Con covers for Arrow and The Flash!
Warner Bros. TV and TV Guide are partnering again this year for special Comic-Con issues featuring four collectible covers with The CW’s Arrow showing Stephen Amell and The Flash showing Grant Gustin, plus FOX’s Gotham showing Ben McKenzie and Donal Logue, and the new CBS’ Supergirl series showing Melissa Benoist. If the casting dice had come up differently, it could have been Claire Holt on the cover as Supergirl.
You can get one of these special Comic-Con TV Guide magazine issues by going to the Warner Bros.’s convention floor booth #4545 beginning Wednesday, Preview Night, which is July 8th, 2015, through Sunday, July 12th, 2015. The issues will be available at newsstands starting July 7th, 2015, and digitally July 6th, 2015. If you’re a subscriber, hopefully the one you get will be your favorite one!
These special 88-page magazines feature content for the following:
- Returning Comic-Con favorites The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Arrow, The Flash, iZombie, The 100, The Big Bang Theory, Childrens Hospital, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Gotham, and Person of Interest
- WBTV previews of Containment, Blindspot, Supergirl, and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
- An “a-maze-ing” look at Warner Bros. Animation’s series The Tom and Jerry Show, Mike Tyson, and Teen Titans Go!, and sneak peek of the Mystery Inc. gang’s upcoming series Be Cool Scooby-Doo! and Bugs Bunny’s squirrelly new BFF in Wabbit – A Looney Tunes Production
- Exclusive DC Entertainment Supergirl comic, “Sister Act,” by Supergirl executive producers Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Ali Adler
- Sneak peek of upcoming DC Universe Original Animated Movie Justice League: Gods and Monsters from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment
- A look at DC All Access web series and DC Comics preview of Victor Stone’s (aka Cyborg) high-tech upgrade
- Behind-the-scenes photos from the 2014 Comic-Con TV Guide Magazine yacht and photo booth
- Scoops on stories behind Bruce Wayne’s underground discovery and a super villain lineup on Gotham; a two-on-two interview with The Big Bang Theory’s Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting; set deconstructions on The Flash’s S.T.A.R. Labs and The Originals’ New Orleans vampire-hood; and more
- Answers to burning questions about shows, including The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Arrow, The Flash, The 100, Gotham, iZOMBIE, and Person of Interest
- And much more…!
TV Guide 2015 Comic-Con Covers
Make sure you stop at the Warner Bros. #4545 booth to get your copy of these great special TV Guide Magazines containing scoops for The Originals and The Vampire Diaries.
Other Related Posts
Rehash recap five for The Originals and The Vampire Diaries recent episodes! Arielle Kebbel rehashe...
Who is left standing after Klaus is put on trial in The Originals season finale 3x22 "The Bloody Cr...
Klaus is put on trial by Marcel in The Originals season 3 finale 3x22 "The Bloody Crown"! In The Or...
Julie Plec and Michael Narducci share inside scoops for The Originals 3x22 "The Bloody Crown"! In T...